Sr Product Manager
SpyCloud is hiring a Sr Product Manager to join our growing team. This position will report to our VP of Product Management. As a Sr Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product life cycle, building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products. In addition, you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
Communication skills are key to success in this role. You will work with counterparts to define product release requirements based on market problems. You will work with product marketing and marketing communications to help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Focusing on Platform & API quality and scalability.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop and maintain an 18 month agile roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
Key Traits :
- Be transparent about the prioritization and roadmap process.
- Be willing to say “no,” but come armed with an explanation that will make sense to stakeholders.
- Be ruthless in prioritization while maintaining balance with customer and stakeholder needs.
- Bring evidence-based decision-making to communication.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience working with SaaS based Cyber Security Products.
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and Salesforce.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and program management skills.
- Security-related subject matter expert/industry experience is a strong plus.
- MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher is very nice to have.
- This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites up to 25 percent (Once its safe to do so).
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
About SpyCloud :
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud
SpyCloud is not sponsoring Visas at this time.