Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who can work with our Product Development team on the Adia platform. We’re talking creating and evaluating technical solutions to interesting problems, destroying impediments through ingenuity and heading up a bomb development team in pursuit of product excellence. This tech lead should understand user and client needs and help prioritize and manage the product backlog in an Agile environment
You will work on the Product team as their in-house hero. You’re here to save the day dev style.
- Build relationships with the Adia Product Development team through sprint planning and daily management of the Agile process
- Help plan and prioritize the product roadmap alongside the rest of the product team (QA Specialists, Product Marketing Manager, Data Scientist, and Head of Product)
- Provide guidance to the Product Dev team in solutioning features and navigating impediments or blockers
- Challenge the Product Development team when projects run over schedule or deliverables are not met
- Create solutions to simplify complex and resource-intensive, asynchronous processes like order creation and job matching
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Identify problems and bring solutions for a more optimized platform
- Assist with the development of reports and the loading and configuration of data and systems
- Help determine the feasibility of different third-party integrations
What you bring to the table:
- Educational background in computer science, information systems, or related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience leading development teams and projects in a similar role
- A familiarity with Azure, .NET, Xamarin, native android, iOS, and react native
- An eagerness to communicate with the out-of-office Product Development team
- Supreme attention to detail -- you’re always ten steps ahead
- Strong analytical mind
- A desire to do impactful work every day
- Previous experience working in a startup or similarly fast-paced environment
- A sense of curiosity, a willingness to constantly confront unknowns and acknowledge when you don’t know or aren’t sure
- You have a perpetually optimistic outlook -- when someone says it can’t be done you ask why
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.