Technical Product Manager at Red Ventures (Austin, TX)
We are seeking a Technical Product Manager to oversee the management, maintenance, and expansion of our financial application services.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the financial products platform team, where you’ll be responsible for building out the backend services and APIs that power applications that help users find the right financial product for them.
- Define the roadmap and own the product life cycle from discovery through delivery.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Data, and key stakeholders across multiple financial verticals to align priorities and develop features that balance broader business goals and adoption.
- Develop, implement, and analyze metrics throughout the product lifecycle to optimize core KPIs and expand usage throughout the organization.
- Communicate strategy effectively to a diverse audience, including executive management and business partners.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in product management, preferred experience as a software engineer or a related technical discipline.
- Product experience in fintech or ecommerce preferred.
- Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Proven proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]