VP, Product - General Contractor at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a VP of Product, General Contractors to bring life to our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform. The construction landscape is changing rapidly, with lots of capital investment behind new ideas. In this role, you’ll leverage the power of the Procore Platform to build solutions for our largest customer segment—General Contractors. You’ll spend time in the field with both customers and our field teams designing the future of how General Contractors leverage technology to build. Successful candidates are industry experts who can easily jump between Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a difference. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to our SVP of Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and execute the strategy for General Contractor solutions
- Own and execute on the product strategy that drives new ARR growth from General contractors
- Work with Corporate Development and Global Partnership teams to create and execute a build/buy/partner strategy
- Develop a team of stakeholders who will help deliver on a shared vision
- Drive collaboration across R&D and Revenue organizations to delight our customers with innovative, unparalleled solutions
- Work closely with construction professionals from the field to the C-suite to identify opportunities that enhance their experience
- Guide the evolution of the Procore Platform with input of General Contractors
- Work with Product Marketing to drive roadmap communication to different size customers
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience working in the construction space
- 7+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Ability to evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Hypothesis driven product development
- Has a strong vision of what the future of the industry looks like for General Contractors
- Passionate about Procore, the construction industry, and innovation
- Strong ability to influence executive leaders across the construction industry
- Expert level ability to work with go-to-market teams
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience, business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.