VP of Product Management
Our platform connects company's phone systems with CRMs, ERPs, Marketing systems and other systems of record and provides users with a unified view of the data. Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. The old-style world of single-transaction relationships and hard closing is gone. The modern sales approach is a world where prospects are educated and revenue growth comes from the long-term customer lifecycle instead of a one-call close. Instead of just closing sales, at Tenfold we believe in helping companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience.
Watch our product demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
Evangelize, lead, support, monitor and manage all aspects of Product Management efforts at Tenfold.
- Demonstrated experience following a Market-In Approach
- Driving successful product adoption of a new product offering in a market.
- Work with the CEO, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Customer Officer, VP of Engineering, VP of UX and other stakeholders to define a product roadmap and product vision.
- Own the product roadmap setting a logical and agreed upon product plan driven by market feedback. Ensure engineering is performing at maximum development efficiency. Remove any roadblocks, implement/build development tools, or invent creative ways to keep the efforts running on time.
- Align closely with enterprise sales organization meeting with both customers and sales leadership to gather feedback to define the direction of the product roadmap.
- You will strategically assess our competitive landscape being able to champion the differential of the Tenfold products strengths against competitors and assess known or perceived gaps in the offering to align product vision.
- You will partner with Sales and Solutions Engineering enablement to enable sales and solutions teams regarding new product features and capabilities. This will involve creating content, producing product collateral along with marketing teams, and creating demo environments.
- You will own Content Management which involves prioritizing competing priorities of customer requests, product reliability and robustness, and new features to be built.
- Measuring results through NPS, working closely with Support Engineering to understand common issues raised by the support teams, and ensure SLAs on service infrastructure.
- Enable Product Marketing efforts to position the key value propositions and key attributes of our product verse competitive landscape.
- Work with the Customer Success team and customers to receive feedback on new features and releases. Monitor customer behavior after release to measure the success of the release.
- You will manage the overall efforts of the User Experience organization to ensure the UX aligns with the needs of the customer base.
- You will partner with the VP of Engineering to track metrics on engineering productivity and progress against the product roadmap.
- Report performance metrics as a member of the leadership team at weekly meetings.
- Startup DNA
- Inception point of building a new product or new offering for the market
- They were not part of a brand name company - had to build a brand
- Resource-constrained ability to deliver
- Ability to quickly switch to the customer's point of view
- Ability to create and show persona based
- Builder mindset – comfortable being the first-in Product Management executive in the company. No maintainers.
- You will have 10+ years of Product Management and/or Engineering Management experience and possess the ability and experience to execute against all outcome measures listed above.
- You bring previous experience working in high-growth technology companies or have previous experience taking a startup company to $100MM ARR over a multi-year period. This includes SaaS-based software geared towards enterprise business applications.
- Experience architecting/rolling out customized cloud applications into large enterprise businesses.
- You are a collaborative Product Management Leader who knows how to build and recruit teams and then mentor and manage those teams to further success.
- Good listening and communication skills effective at gathering product feedback from customers and being able to distill that data into actionable product deliverables.
- Experience in breaking down a product roadmap into small units of work.
General Values and Capabilities
- Unrelenting grit and drive focused to only want to work with top performers. You will not tolerate mediocre performance and can drive teams towards excellence.
- Learning mindset. Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
Competencies that are table stakes
- Passion for delivering quality software.
- Not done learning.
- Insatiable desire to be a part of a winning team.
- Values automation and efficiency.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase