VP, Product Management
As a VP of Product Management at Procore, you have a wide-ranging, dynamic set of responsibilities. Your core function is to grow, develop, and lead a team of Product Managers that create and ship winning products for Procore. In addition, you serve as Product Lead for your product area, setting the product vision and strategy, and working with your PM team and their respective development teams to execute against that vision. Internally and externally, you represent your product area - you must lead, inspire, and drive confidence in everyone from Procore’s executive team, to Procore’s largest customers. This is a challenging role, where no two days are ever the same.
For this specific position, you’ll be working on the Procore’s Platform. Your core charter will be to lead product strategy and execution for teams that are building software to make developing products on top of Procore as seamless as possible. Your customers will be internal Procore developers that are building Procore products, and 3rd party app developers, who are building integrations and even new businesses. Your success will be measured in Procore’s ability to transform the construction industry with an ecosystem-based approach, successfully connecting all of a construction company’s disparate systems into Procore, the central source of truth for construction data.
This position is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Lead Product for teams focused on internal + external platform services
- Grow our third party developer ecosystem through value delivery to third party developers
- Ensure that startups, partners, and internal developers are successful building applications and businesses on the Procore platform
- Hire and lead a Product Team
- Be a champion for our users, especially in areas where platform decisions have material user impact
- Work with other Platform Engineering leadership to ensure we’re making tradeoffs that consider product and business needs
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- 10+ Years of Product Experience
- Engineering experience at a software company a plus
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Recent experience with managing or supporting third party partnerships and API integrations
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud
- Effective collaborator with development teams
- Prior experience leading and managing a strong and growing Product team
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.