VP, Product Strategy
ClearDATA is looking to hire a world-class VP, Product Strategy. We are looking for someone that is up for a challenge and gets excited and passionate about working with healthcare customers and prospects on enterprise solutions.
The mission of the VP, Product Strategy will be to identify market challenges in Healthcare IT, work with our Product Marketing and Product Management teams to solidify the messaging to the market, and work with our Enterprise customers to whiteboard the technical product solution to their healthcare problem.
The VP, Product Strategy will work with the Product Management and Product Marketing organizations to build the proper messaging to take to market of Enterprise customers. The VP, Product Strategy will drive sales enablement of how products solve market problems within healthcare.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify market challenges within Healthcare IT
- Heavy travel onsite with enterprise customer and prospects to speak to the technical capabilities of the ClearDATA product suite.
- Work directly with Product Management and Product Marketing to translate the technical message into healthcare use case messages and build product packaging
- Enable Sales through ongoing onsite visits with prospects and customers to drive revenue
- Design technical solutions for massive scale, resiliency, maintainability, and compliance
- Understand the drivers for customer cloud adoption and design systems to meet those needs.
- Drive solutions to meet healthcare security/compliance adherence.
- Solution design and reference architecture design for Product Management utilization
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Deep technical experience in public cloud with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
- 5 -10 years’ working with enterprise customers in technical Sales engagements.
- 5 -10 years’ presenting webinars or speaking opportunities.
- Experience with Container technology, Continuous Deployment/Integration environments, Infrastructure as Code, and Platform as a Service technologies.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in presenting solutions and training virtually as well as in person
- Ability to coordinate with Marketing team on customer messaging and go to market collateral. Proven track record of building out product positioning materials and messaging.
- Experience working alongside Sales, Marketing, and Engineering organizations.
- Able to work independently and engage other resources appropriately.
- Previous startup experiences a major plus.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing security-related tools and applications.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Healthcare startup or SaaS experience.
- AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform Certifications.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission, and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.