COVID 19 UPDATE: We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
We are seeking a dynamic leader who loves to win and wants to own every aspect of our customers’ interactions with our products and services. If you wake up every day focused on driving results and making a difference in a fast-moving company, this could be the role for you. You’ll need to drive your team to accomplish great things, quickly pivot and attack new problems, and still find time to follow-up and follow-through.
If you’re hungry for a new challenge and love building out powerful products and user experiences, apply today for our VP of Product role.
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you love working in teams, have a passion for driving positive change, and want to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you. If you want to help build the world’s greatest software for our customers, you’ve come to the right place!
- Engage with, understand, and advocate for our customers: We are a customer-first company, and we want all efforts and communications to represent this philosophy. You believe in engaging directly with customers and partners during pre and post sales implementations to ensure success of customer expectations. Delivering amazing products and digital experiences is a must for you.
- Develop and deliver on a product strategy: You will be responsible for the end-to-end product life cycle including market needs, requirements, product vision and strategy, product roadmap creation, stakeholder communication, and release planning, as well as interacting with customer enablement and success.
- Identify core metrics for success: You will first identify and then build out processes to update and review key metrics (OKRs and KPIs) as well as initiatives to test the impact and improvements based on those core metrics. You will be involved and evolve strategic planning and delivery expansion of our offerings into new and existing markets.
- Develop a cohesive user experience strategy for all aspects of Volusion, from visits to the website through use of our ecommerce platform: We believe in the importance of a world-class user experience. You will work directly with our CTO to develop the overall UX approach for our online properties and product offerings. You will routinely evolve, communicate, present, and execute against this strategy.
- Build, lead, and elevate a product organization: You will organize, recruit, mentor, and lead a growing product organization that has significant responsibility and accountability in product management and ownership, product marketing, user experience, and product design. You are exceptional at and excited to grow this team to a world-class product organization that leads the SaaS space.
We are looking for someone with:
- 10+ years experience in product, user experience, and/or design management
- 5+ years leading high-performing product, product marketing, and user experience teams
- 3+ years of owning and delivering on company-wide goals, KPIs, OKRs, and data- and metric-based goals
- Demonstrable experience understanding customer problems in highly subjective product areas
- Cloud-based SaaS experience with proven ability to troubleshoot, scale, and repeatedly create successful solutions for SMBs
- Experience in working in fast-paced startups as well as large and/or enterprise software companies
- Expertise at cross-functional leadership, peer relationships, and exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Collaborative: We favor teamwork and take ownership.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast taco and beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, Bevi Sparkling Water, fruit and snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable Desks
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outing