Professional Services Project Manager
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a US-based, Project Manager for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services for federated identity and access management solutions. This includes federation architecture consulting, installation, configuration assistance, and software connection solutions for Ping Identity products.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for supporting partner enablement and leading project-based solutions for customers with a primary focus on our North American region. The Project Manager will report to the PS Regional Manager, North America Development and is expected to lead a portfolio of professional services engagements. The Project Manager will have deep experience in project management best practices, leading system implementation projects, and consulting engagements with external customers (ideally in the web application security and federated identity industry).
- Be the primary point of contact for Professional Services with select Ping delivery partners, overseeing engagements delivered for those partners and assisting with partner enablement. Responsibilities to include schedule and budget oversight and risk/issue management.
- Lead a portfolio of customer Professional Services engagements as bandwidth permits
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and team members
- Provide regular updates to customers, partners, and Professional Services leaders on project progress
- Provide regular feedback to the Professional Services PMO to guide future methodology and packaged service development
- World class interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and partners in defining workable customer solutions
- Prior project management experience leading software implementation initiatives
- Experience working with/for system integrators
- Strong organizational skills
- High standard for solution and process quality
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
- Experience in the web application security and federated identity industry
- Some travel (less than 50%) is expected in this role however the majority of work will be performed remotely.
Other Desired Qualifications/Experience:
- Experience with the technical implementation and/or project management of implementing web application security/federated identity solutions
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMP)
- Partner relationship management