Accounting Partner Implementation Coach
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants.
We are one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners. Our clients include well known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual… R365 does it all!
We are excited to bring on an experienced Implementation Coach to our growing team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be managing the full project implementation lifecycle as well as developing long-term relationships with key Partner accounts.
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365 via our Training Academy and hands-on mentorship.
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members.
- Mange the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be and advocate for your customer’s unique needs.
- Anticipate our Partner’s needs before they do; offer solutions to challenges and concerns to ensure Partner’s financial success with R365.
- Develop long-term relationships with key Partner accounts.
- Act as liaison between Partners, product managers, and executive management to provide feedback on new accounting feature developments.
- Keeps a strong client focus in executing all functions of the job.
- Communicates effectively and responds to internal emails and inquiries within reasonable timeframes.
- Behaves respectfully to others in the workplace and to customers.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships.
- Strong accounting background; BBA in Accounting Preferred; CPA a plus
- Restaurant industry experience preferred (management/operations is a HUGE plus!)
- Corporate Finance Reporting skills
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel
- Big Picture approach to understanding Systems as a whole
- Effective oral and written communication skills for cradle and grave cycle
- Excellent customer service skills
- Tech-savvy a plus; innovative application resource knowledge desirable
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Love to problem-solve
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Simple IRA + match
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- New office space in Irvine
- Wellness program
- Company-sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
- Thriving company
- Huge growth opportunity
- Passionate, supportive, fun team
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.
Why Work Here?
Fast-paced, growing software company shaking up the restaurant industry!
Restaurant365 is the leading technology provider for restaurant software. We provide an all-in-one cloud solution that gives customers a full operations and accounting platform to run their business. WE HELP RESTAURANT COMPANIES GROW! R365 is based on a core philosophy of Innovation, Accountability and Quality. Every team member has a voice and is expected to always push to improve our company, our product and our process. With a 100% year over year growth rate and large and growing customer base, we are looking for exceptional team members to join our team as we continue to disrupt the restaurant tech space and grow exponentially. We have offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX with a distributed sales team.