Activation Architect - Pre Sales
The Solutions Architecture team plays a huge role in helping companies understand the value of Dropbox Business. It’ll be your mission to demystify technology, optimize the sales process, and bash down any technical barriers that keep our customers from evaluating and adopting Dropbox.
As a Activation Architect within the Solutions Architecture Team, you will be responsible for driving configuration and adoption of our newest business customers, demonstrating instant value, all within the first 30 Days. You will partner with the Account Executives, Solutions Architects, and the Customer Success team to launch the newest Dropbox Business customers to success by assisting integration and configuration of Dropbox Business teams and acclimating end-users to their new collaboration toolset. You will be the central point for cross-functional escalations from Account Executives, Customer Support, and our Self Service monetization team.
Success criteria in this function is graded on two main factors: the number of activations completed each quarter and the amount of incremental Revenue resulting from a completed activation.
You will be a pioneer on a growing and scaling team that is building a premier sales organization. If you're a talented technology professional and passionate problem solver with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs - we’d love to meet you!
- Be the face of Dropbox for the first 30 Days of a customer’s contract
- Drive customers to complete activation checklist within first 30 Days of new contracts
- Coordinate with Account Team to ensure activation goals and drive customers deployment needs short term.
- Own and drive the activation experience directly with the customer and escalate to the Account Team for support.
- Complete a minimum of 20 Activations per quarter
- Target 15% Incremental Revenue growth within 2 quarters of activation
- Creation and maintenance of accurate technical documentation for onboarding processes and procedures
- Transition to Customer Success organization
- 3+ years of experience working with SaaS applications
- 1.5+ years working with application deployment, Active Directory, and File Services administration
- 1.5 yeas of project management experience
- Self starter with prior experience navigating complex customer environments
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Ability to sort through large volumes of data and drive to insights and results
- Ability to analyze and recommend licensing structures and contract terms
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Finance, and key cross functional groups
- Minimal travel as required
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Read Full Job Description