Adobe Document Cloud Solutions Consultant at Adobe
Adobe's solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. The Document Cloud (https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/) is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions that speed business transactions through 100% digital workflows. It includes Acrobat DC and Sign services, plus web and mobile apps that integrate into your existing document processes, productivity apps, and systems. With Adobe Document Cloud, users can create, edit, sign, send and track documents wherever they are — across desktops, mobile and web.
As a Solutions Consultant for the North America Document Cloud enterprise business, this presales role is responsible for collaborating with the Adobe Field Sales team and prospective customers to 1) understand the customer’s business needs and objectives, and 2) map those future customers to the best Adobe solution. This individual will demonstrate the real-world application and problem-solving capabilities of Adobe solutions using presentations and demonstrations that clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer’s daily work stream. As part of this process, the Solution Consultant will build technical relationships with prospects/customers; and, will play a critical role within the enterprise level software sales cycle. The SC assists in developing business value propositions around Adobe solutions, and, strategically collaborates with the Field Sales team to achieve and exceed revenue targets.What you’ll do
- Provide technical, functional, and subject-matter expertise around the Adobe Sign solutions to the enterprise level Field Sales teams as well as customers
- Create and deliver technical product demonstrations (both canned and custom), presentations, and technology proofs
- Help drive the adoption of Document Cloud Services within strategic accounts, moving current installations from departmental to enterprise-wide deployments
- Work with a variety of Sales Professionals in a consultative approach to identify and solve business problems
- Support and contribute to both RFI and RFP process from enterprise accounts
- Establish and grow relationships with technical resources at all levels within Adobe as well as with customer organizations
- Travel to customer sites (could be up to 40%) as needed
- Quickly learn new technologies and translate those features (from a range of products) into business benefits and value
- Adapt as necessary to accommodate changes in industry and company direction
- Minimum 3 years technical pre-sales/consulting experience with a record of success in driving complex solutions into enterprise accounts (SaaS technologies preferred)
- Electronic/Digital Signature experience desired (selling, supporting, and/or integration – Adobe Sign, DocuSign, eSign live, etc.)
- Solid technical background in Adobe Document Cloud, Acrobat, Creative Cloud, Creative Cloud Services, or Adobe Experience Cloud a plus
- Ability to whiteboard and articulate customer use-cases and requirements; Demo2Win! training, whiteboarding/storytelling for business a plus
- Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes; high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge (Value based/Solution Selling preferred/)
- Familiarity with REST, JAVA, Node.js, PHP / API level integrations
- Administration experience with SalesForce, Microsoft 365, Workday,ServiceNow a plus
- Experience with enterprise workflow/business process management a plus
- Experience in mobile development and UI design a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with Legal and/or IT professionals a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Ability to travel upwards of 40% required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit
Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit focuses on advancing state of the art content and driving digital transformation of industries. It provides tools and services that enable individuals, small businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, lead and monetize their content anywhere through the Adobe Creative Cloud and Document Cloud.
Adobe’s creative and document solutions are used by designers, photographers, filmmakers, content publishers, storytellers, UX designers, knowledge workers, consumers and more. Through our connected apps and services, customers have all the tools and assets they need to create and run content across desktop and mobile devices.Adobe Document Services
Adobe Document Services is the epicenter of some of Adobe’s greatest brands and is singularly focused on one goal: to continue revolutionizing the way businesses and people communicate with documents. We created the Portable Document Format (PDF), Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Sign and Acrobat Reader—the latter is used by more than one billion people. These essential document tools, as well as powerful mobile apps, make up the Adobe Document Cloud, a modern way to manage critical documents at home, in the office and across devices, extending a legacy that began more than 25 years ago.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.