Application Security & Sales Enablement Partner at Adobe
The Adobe Cloud Engineering Security team is seeking an experienced Application Security & Sales Enablement Partner to join our high-paced organization! You will build genuine and positive relationships between our globally diverse product development teams and security experts, working together to deliver world-class security solutions to our customers. A successful candidate will have familiarity with a variety of public and private cloud technologies, application security, information security, software development standard methodologies, superb communication skills, and a proven track record of building customer trust.Primary responsibilities to include:
- Serve as an advocate for customer security requests and ensure that our products meet and exceed customer security expectations.
- Build genuine and lasting security-focused relationships across Adobe.
- Analyze security risks using real-world security data and systems automation.
- Frequently document and communicate product security risks, collaborating with a variety of stakeholders from individual contributors to senior leadership levels.
- Contribute to security program development by identifying new or emerging opportunities to apply security principles and technologies.
- Partner with sales & legal to drive revenue by responding to customer inquiries related to application and operation security and coordinate customer security reviews and assessments.
- Support the development of information security resources including white papers and other collateral that can be provided to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline and 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar role; Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline and 1 - 2 years of experience in similar role; Doctorate degree in computer security.
- Superior organization skill, strong planning skills, communication skills, high attention to detail. Position requires presenting to Sr Leadership & Customers
- Proven track record building technical rapport and positive relationships within diverse teams.
- Solid grasp of public cloud infrastructure and architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Solid grasp of security principals, techniques, and standard methodologies such as authentication, authorization, logging, baselines, data handling, and SPLC.
- Deep knowledge of application & operations security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10) and mitigation techniques.
- Ambitious and results-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and switch between multiple high urgency projects.
- Experience with Splunk reporting (SPL, Dashboarding, etc.)
- Familiarity with security issues in mobile and desktop applications.
- Familiarity with security concepts relevant to public cloud providers e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, ISO 27001, SOC2, HIPPA, FERPA, and PCI.
- Knowledge of emerging threats, mitigations and industry trends.
- Understanding of industry best practices in Application & Operations security.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.