“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care.
The Associate Analytics Consultant will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Associate Analytics Consultant will be responsible to work both independently and collaboratively on a variety of tasks, be a key contributor to the Analytics team, and partner with the Stars, Quality, and Compliance teams in support of Member Experience and HEDIS improvement activities, amongst many other things.
- Investigate key business problems by analyzing data to identify patterns and trends, translate the analysis into insights, and use the results to define opportunities to drive business action.
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design and develop reports that answer a business question.
- Produce clear and concise summaries of analytical findings for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions.
- Build knowledge in core areas of health care data, including traditional claims data, real-time provider data, and operational data (appeals, grievances, complaints, calls, etc.)
- Conduct timely analysis of regulatory materials (Star Rating Technical Notes, HEDIS Technical
- Specifications, etc.) for implications on current Analytics processes.
- Collaborate with team members and business stakeholders across the organization to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics-related field or five (5) or more years of professional experience required
- One (1) year of analytics experience is preferred
- One (1) year of health care industry experience is preferred
- Expertise with at least one of the following analytic tools: SQL, SAS, Python, R or Tableau
- Expertise in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.