Associate Project Manager
Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, brings together the best K-12 learning management system with assessment management to improve student performance, foster collaboration, and personalize learning. Millions of students, faculty and administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously
- Maintain project plans and ongoing action lists to monitor the status of each project
- Ensure that the team is moving clients through the phases of onboarding and meeting milestones
- Conduct regular status calls with clients, providing information on the progress of their onboarding or other project and review any action items
- Develop project timeline and ensure task owners are on schedule
- Document customer progress for client facing and internal updates
- Provide guidance for the team regarding client needs and goals
- Work with the Schoology team to analyze issues that they may encounter with their clients and escalate to the appropriate departments when necessary
- Meet with the client throughout various phases of their onboarding
- Assist with the oversight of smaller clients’ projects and team initiatives
- Conduct onsite onboarding planning meetings
Your Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized with the ability to learn quickly along with be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office 365 and/or Google Suite
- Excellent client management skills including interacting with directors, project managers, and technical staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to comprehend and communicate information precisely
- The ability to travel for client and staff events up to 20% of the time
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Taskray is a plus
- PMP/PMI Certification is beneficial but not required
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity and Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.