Associate Project Manager at Atlassian
The associate project manager helps the People Technology team in delivering on their essential programs with a focus on compensation, payroll, and benefits projects and integration and automation-related work. You will report to the People Technology Manager.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Develop detailed project plan and documentation, and measure project performance using different tools and techniques
- Develop relationships with IT team members and partners to guide projects
- Identify project risk, issues, and dependencies and report the project status to the People Technology leadership team
- Support People Technology Leadership Team in the development of status reports using Jira and Confluence
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in project scope, cost, and time.
- Set and communicate project expectations to team members and partners
- Establish project success criteria
- Instill a culture of continuous process improvement
- Collaborate across geographies in differing time zones
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing IT or HR projects
- Experience using project management tools in the Atlassian suite
- Delivery-focused mindset
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .