Associate Strategist at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros is seeking an Associate Strategist to add to our growing professional services team. Associate Strategists are mix of social media expert, media planner and analyst who can counsel Khoros customers on best practices. They can work independently with little oversight, both on their specific assignments but also across disciplines for larger team deliverables. Associate Strategists have started to develop an area of expertise but are still proficient across all types of social (paid, content, community management, analytics, etc.).
The ideal candidate embraces a fast-paced work environment and is interested in supporting customers from a wide-range of industries. A deep understanding of social media and major networks is key, as is a sense of curiosity and a "can-do" attitude. They are master multitaskers, communicators, negotiators, and constantly strive for flawless execution. They are eager for feedback, identifying new goals and ways to improve themselves and the team around them. They will take ownership in their projects and accounts while also working collaboratively as a team to develop social strategies that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives. They will become expert-level users of Khoros Conversations and Intelligence platform.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers. Some of our clients: HP, Samsung, and LiveNation (to name a few). We are a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company, growing fast and adding new products to our platform organically and inorganically.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Effectively manage customers on a day-to-day level while keeping an eye on long-term vision for goals and growth.
- Monitor and manage customers' brands across all major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant insights and opportunities to engage.
- Assist with scheduling staffing resources to ensure consistent coverage on accounts.
- Answer customer inquiries competently and efficiently, coordinating with internal teams when necessary.
- Work with strategists and analysts to plan, forecast, and report for on social media marketing and care programs. Manage outcomes against a set of defined business goals and KPIs.
- Review and analyze paid and organic content for optimization and strategic opportunities to improve.
- Consult on social media strategies for Khoros customers and new business pitches as needed.
- Provide strategic counsel to customers on best practices for organic and paid social programs across all major networks.
- Manage and mentor social media coordinators by facilitating opportunities to grow and accomplish established goals.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Minimal travel may be required.
- Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required.