Are you passionate about higher education and student success? Do you enjoy helping individuals and organizations develop and achieve their goals? Are you an experienced speaker, trainer, or educational content developer who is eager to help others learn? If so, joining the Civitas Learning Training and Enablement team may be the perfect next step in your career. We are looking for an early- or mid-career individual who can help us to help our higher education institution clients implement and adopt our software products aimed at improving student success.
At Civitas Learning, we are looking for a committed Associate Training and Enablement Consultant to join our Customer Success team, where you’ll have the opportunity to develop and apply tools and techniques that support our clients in team building, decision-making, project management, process development, implementation, and training programs that lead to transformational change at higher education institutions. In this role, you will work with a small but diverse team of education, implementation, and training experts to guide software deployment programs from team creation through training and adoption. You’ll drive value by guiding decision-making and process changes within teams from across an institution that leads to institution-specific technologies, processes, and training programs aimed at increasing students’ persistence and success.
What you will do as an Associate Training and Enablement Consultant:
● Represent Civitas Learning with educational institutions throughout the U.S., working with leaders throughout each organization with which we work.
● Learn and understand workflows that support students’ success, predictive analytics, quantitative analysis, and the higher education industry.
● Learn and support multiple technologies within the Civitas Learning Analytics Platform and Product Suite and how they are used by institution leaders, staff members on the front line of student success, faculty members, and students.
● Develop plans, strategies, and guidelines for desired outcomes/ROI metrics.
● Design, implement, and document discovery and goal setting processes.
● Develop, manage, and/or support internal and external implementation teams, processes, and documentation.
● Develop and present training programs from inception to fruition, including engaging cross-functional internal teams, concept and activity development, and materials such as slide decks, worksheets, and activity guides.
● Collaborate with Product Manager, Project Managers, Data Engineers, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and Consulting teams to bring value to customers, and bring learnings from client engagements to others in the organization in support of the work of other teams.
● Create self-serve user education materials, both print and video.
● Translate complex technical information into plain, understandable language and/or step-by-step guidelines.
● Use Salesforce, Gainsight, Confluence, Clarizen, Slack, JIRA, Freshdesk knowledge base and content management system, Freshdesk ticketing, Google Team Drive, and Google Applications.
● Ability to travel up to 40%.
What we are looking for in an Associate Training and Enablement Consultant:
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
● Experience in training or user education and/or client services, project management, or account management. Experience in higher education settings or with higher education clients strongly preferred.
● Experience developing and leading trainings, or teaching experience. Experience developing and delivering training in multiple formats, including instructor-led training, e-learning modules, and webinars preferred
● Ability to manage complex senior-level and frontline-level client engagements through excellent preparation, communication, and emotional intelligence.
● Experience building strong cross-functional relationships internally and externally.
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with multiple audiences.
● Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated consultative approach to your work.
● Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to work with urgency.
● Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations.
● Superb organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask competing priorities.
● A team orientation to your work, a flexible attitude, and an openness to feedback.
● Understanding of higher education processes and goals or the ability to learn.
● Literacy with data science or the ability to learn.
● Authorization to work in the U.S.
What you are looking for in your career:
● A fun, innovative, and creative team that works collaboratively to set and reach shared goals.
● An office of talented, mission-driven people.
● An opportunity to impact students’ success and, therefore, lives in positive ways.
● A chance to use your skills to do something that truly matters.
● An opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
● Being involved in a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge of technology in higher education.
If you have a passion for helping individuals and organizations reach their goals, learn, and change; a keen ability to understand and navigate complex organizations and situations; and enjoy public speaking or teaching others, then you belong here.
About Civitas Learning:
Civitas Learning helps colleges and universities harness the power of their student data to improve student success outcomes. We embed actionable intelligence in workflow tools so higher education can focus their student success strategies, deliver proactive care, inspire holistic advising, and quickly measure what’s working for whom. With our platform, software and services, our customers empower leaders, advisors, faculty, & students to measurably improve enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, we work with 375 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, we are making the most of the world’s learning data to help graduate a million more students per year by 2025. For more information, visit: www.civitaslearning.com.
Civitas Learning is located in the heart of downtown Austin, directly across from Lady Bird Lake and the Austin Hike and Bike Trail. Civitas offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, onsite paid parking, 401-K Program and a flexible paid time off policy. Civitas Learning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.