- Lead NeueHealth’s national government programs strategy.
- Develop a national playbook for NeueHealth’s government programs and build an internal resource suite to support providers in all markets, including best practices for program performance.
- Lead cross-functionally to design and implement preferred provider partner contracting models.
- Align the Government Programs strategy with BrightHealth Care business strategy, through active participation in corporate strategic planning, forecasting, human capital resource management, and budgeting.
- Develop and implement provider and beneficiaries engagement and collaboration strategies for the government program model, clinical and financial performance, growth and retention activities.
- Research and monitor CMS/CMMI and local industry regulations and developments.
- Build provider awareness programs for government programs to communicate provider performance.
- Evaluate and advance individual market performance, provider engagement and growth.
- Own end-to-end project management across all government program activities, including defining goals, competencies, and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, economics, healthcare administration, or a related field is required; MBA is preferred.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience working with provider organizations in government programs.
- Experience in government programs strategy or consulting is preferred.
- Experience working with risk-taking primary care practices is required.
- Large project and program management experience is recommended.
- Familiarity with Commercial and Medicare products is recommended.
- Experience designing and implementing programs to maintain positive relationships between the health plan, physicians, hospitals, and practice managers is required.
- Strong collaboration skills with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders and business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision, multi-task, complete projects in a timely fashion and meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills a must.
- Experience working in highly matrixed and cross-functional environments
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills