AWS Alliance Manager at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
This role is part of CrowdStrike’s AWS Alliance team and critical in driving CrowdStrike’s partnership and business with Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will be responsible for building and nurturing a strategic relationship with the AWS partner and field team as well as enabling the programs within the CrowdStrike sales teams, to drive new logos and bookings with AWS and through the AWS Marketplace.
Key Objectives And Major Responsibilities
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with AWS Partner team, AWS field teams and CrowdStrike field teams across North America.
- Drive sales alignment between AWS and CrowdStrike’s sales team, i.e., joint account planning and execution
- Be the expert in the AWS sales messaging, motion, and organizational alignment. Create and communicate differentiated value propositions and messaging for CrowdStrike solutions together with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Develop and execute joint programs or activities to generate sales alignment and new customer logos & bookings through co-selling activities with AWS and through AWS Marketplace.
- Use internal and external resources to effectively position CrowdStrike as a leader/partner of choice within AWS
- Be entrepreneurial – Identify and pursue new market opportunities with AWS, and CrowdStrike’s sales team and reseller community
- Incremental pipeline created from AWS-oriented initiatives
- New customer logos and bookings with APN and through AWS Marketplace
- ROI from activities and investments selected to implement at and with AWS
Capabilities and Competencies for Success
- Individual contributor who must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong working knowledge of AWS – people and sales motion in particular, or similar experience with Azure/GCP/other cloud offerings
- 10+ years of experience with enterprise software field sales/alliances/business development
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Proficient with excel and possesses strong analytical, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Demonstrated success in implementing end-to-end activities involving multiple products, groups, audiences and deliverables
- >50% travel is expected
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.