Blackbaud School Management System Implementation Consultant
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Implementation & Activation (I&A) consultants are responsible for delivering consulting on each of the products within the K-12 School Solutions portfolio. An I&A Consultant delivers a set scope of deliverables while providing best practices to enable schools to go live with the specific product. The I&A Consultant has a high level of expertise in the products and has the ability to clearly communicate the methodology and functionality the product provides.
Responsibilities of a School Systems Implementation and Activation Consultant include:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships throughout consulting engagements, ensuring customer satisfaction with Blackbaud as a solution provider
- Managing customer engagements and onsite customer project team resources (travel percentage varies)
- Managing the data conversion and software implementation process from third-party products
- Ensuring the customer's admissions, registrar, business, and advancement staff are maximizing the potential of Blackbaud software
- Creating custom documentation and project deliverables as needed by customers
- Meet required billable utilization targets and customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain internal systems for time tracking, project management, and documentation
- At least 2-3 years experience implementing or supporting school information systems
- Basic knowledge of Blackbaud’s School Management System (Blackbaud’s ‘ON’ products)
- Strong knowledge of admissions, registrar’s, and business office business procedures, based on experience in a K-12 and/or higher education environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet utilization requirements and stay within budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational, computer, and communication skills
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, where we encourage open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.