FloSports’ Business Business Systems Analyst will be on the front lines for scaling and streamlining FloSports’ operational processes as the company grows. They will be responsible for breaking down barriers between departments, gathering workflow feedback from FloSports employees, and scoping out solutions to improve the day to day operations of the company. This position will be cross functional in nature and work across the FloSports live production, logistics, network operations, partner success, product, and engineering teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Becoming an expert and trusted advisor in the workflows of each of the teams listed above and proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Owning the operations improvement roadmap for each team and ensuring that roadmap aligns with team and company goals
- Understanding the metrics driving success for each team and assisting with reporting + analysis when needed.
- Analyzing the bottlenecks in process and identifying the largest areas of opportunities to scale the company.
- Using a combination of technology and process improvement, design specific projects to alleviate bottlenecks, improve data quality, raise employee NPS, etc.
- Work with the Director of Business Transformation to internally sell and gather the appropriate approvals and budget to implement these solutions
- Manage the implementation of projects including relationships + budgets with external implementation vendors, internal stakeholders, timelines, user training, and eventual deployment
- Appropriately scope technical tickets/tasks engineers/Salesforce admins to complete
This is a hybrid role which requires strong skills in project management, cross-team communication, analytical abilities, and technical savviness. Experience working within Salesforce, BI visualization tools (i.e Tableau, Periscope, etc), JIRA/Confluence is a must.
- 4+ years working within professional services or tech industry
- 2+ years of experience working in process optimization and improvement (i.e systems analyst or business process roles)
- 2+ years experience working in a cross functional role
- Born problem solver: must have an eye for turning chaos into streamlined and organized processes
- Excellent project management abilities. Must have the ability to intake requests from multiple sources, prioritize what’s important, and execute solutions in a timely manner
- Able to dig deeper on user requests to understand their underlying true needs
- Great Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to communicate both to members of the Senior Leadership Team and the most junior FloSports employee
- Excellent at documentation and process mapping
- Equal parts soft skills (solution consulting, cross-team communication), and technical ability to implement solutions
- Salesforce or related system experience
- Analytically focused: able to create reports, dashboards for users and then help interpret the data.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Salesforce admin certifications
- SQL knowledge / experience with data visualization platforms
- Live sports background
- Experience implementing new technology across an organization
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment