Campaigns and Operations Representative
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention, and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the role: Campaigns and Operations Reps works as the operations strategist between Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- The MRR (Market Response Rep – Campaign Rep) works hand-in-hand with other MRRs to drive net-new business by bridging the gap between Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- The MRR (Market Response Rep – Campaign Rep) primary role is to bring focus to the Operational Integrity of the MRR Team as well as the drive for the Creation and Execution of Campaigns related to the MRR Team.
- Develop and/or improve process and workflows for the broader organization.
Qualities we look for and appreciate:
- Ability to work within an extremely fast-paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Self-starter attitude - that is able to find problems and issues and deliver exceptional solutions
- Analytical Mindset
- Process and Detail Orientated
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Ability to create compelling Sales/Marketing Copy
- Strong grasp of Excel (One-step above a typical user)
- Salesforce CRM experience
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas
- Demonstrates a passion to learn and grow
- Proven track record of high achievement and leadership skills
- Takes a unique approach to every problem
- College degree from an accredited four-year university.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.