CE Quality Manager, OS
Are you passionate about delivering an effortless customer experience in travel? Do you get excited about making a difference for travelers looking to book their dream vacation? HomeAway is seeking an experienced individual who thrives in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment to join our Global Customer Experience (CE) Operations team. As an Offshore Quality Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and improving quality as it relates to our external agents, policy and processes. This includes responsibility for working with a matrixed team that includes HomeAway Vendor Managers as well as the Vendor Quality teams to report agent and process quality as measured by customer effort score, repeat contact, and policy adherence (among other critical metrics). This position reports to the Senior Manager, Global Quality and guides the vendor Quality Teams to deliver a high-quality customer experience end to end. This role will contribute greatly to ensure that HomeAway has the processes and capability to meet current and future business objectives. You should be an expert in all things related to agent and process quality, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position collaborates with Customer Experience departments across the HomeAway global matrix.
What you’ll do:
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with the vendor management team, regional contact center and the Global Quality Team to build and drive quality strategy to support business objectives.
- Facilitate relationships between teams, move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress.
- Lead the OS Quality Advisors to create a culture of continuous improvement, with neutrality and calibration activities.
- Mentor the Regional Quality Team to analyze data to identify gaps in process and policy as well as to recommend solutions.
- Develop the OS Quality Team to identify agent performance improvement opportunities and mentor them to work with the vendor quality teams to effectively coach the Customer Support Agents.
- Team with the Regional Quality Teams to ensure vendor quality meets expectations with the internal regional teams.
- Monitor quality plan development, design, and implementation to ensure alignment amongst the vendors with the HomeAway Quality Plan.
- Drive the vendor Quality Teams to report, monitor and offer improvements on key critical metrics.
- Report on communications and adherence from management and agents in improvement areas.
- Ensure Quality Management Control tools and processes for scorecards and reporting are followed.
- Innovate strategies to improve quality of agent contacts, related to people, policy or processes.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience and implement appropriate alignment strategies.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with peers and key partners fostering a collaborative culture.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Customer Support Systems by providing information and guidance on internal systems and processes used to assist customers.
- Establish and delegate regional team objectives and priorities.
Who you are:
- Your Profile:
- Experience influencing across functional and regional teams where engagement with global counterparts is required to standardize business practices and processes across regions.
- High level of initiative, passion, and desire to craft an extraordinary experience for customers.
- Experience in vendor management and leading vendor relationships.
- Ability to think strategically about how customer feedback can impact and organization.
- Demonstrated experience delivering quality improvement of processes, with emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Possess excellent organizational, presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- Excel in a fluid, dynamic and deadline-oriented organization.
- 4+years of experience managing a regional team.
- 3+years of experience in managing a quality program.
- Background with a global eCommerce business experience.
- Experience working in a global environment across multiple brands.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- BS or BA in related field
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.