Channel Program Manager - Cloud at Atlassian (Austin, TX or Remote)
Atlassian's Channel community is growing and so is the Atlassian's Partner Program. We are seeking a Channel Program Manager who will be responsible for driving a set of cloud programs and project-based initiatives for Partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, & Resellers) in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. These programs are necessary to build a robust ecosystem of Partners that will help position, sell, and service Atlassian cloud products and solutions to customers.
More about you
This individual will be responsible for working with business segments and regional field organizations to enable the channel program cloud strategy while orchestrating operational and infrastructure requirements that motivate and excite channel partners. The Channel Program Manager would include management of programs and initiatives to help accelerate Partner cloud business and remove friction. Programs and initiatives may include demand generation, channel margin and incentives, enablement, specializations / program badges, purchasing processes. Fiscal responsibility for program utilization and forecasting is a requirement. You want to build a program that has channel partners aligned with Atlassian's overall cloud business.
- Drive the design and implementation of channel partner cloud programs or initiatives Atlassian needs to implement to achieve our key results.
- Drive necessary changes to the purchasing process for Atlassian Partners as it relates to cloud products.
- Create awareness and alignment between all Atlassian cloud teams and the Atlassian channel.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the planning and execution of program launches and ongoing operations of programs are running as expected.
- Create internal and external program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing that support programs globally.
- Manage the launch, communication, and change management for channel programs.
- Collect and manage feedback from channel partners and internal teams on the programs and effectively implement a roadmap of changes to support Atlassian's objectives.
- Establish key results to measure the success of channel programs.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Channel Managers, Operations, Finance, Revenue, and technical teams at all levels within the company to help identify, design, and implement business processes necessary to implement a successful set of channel partner cloud programs globally.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of related channel programs or channel marketing experience.
- A solid understanding of channel partner business models and what roles Partners can play to help solution, sell, and add services with software products.
- The ability to plan and design programs for external channel partners using requirements and rewards to drive a motivational behavior aligned to Atlassian's Channel strategy.
- Excellent communication, organizational, financial/analytical and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in messaging/positioning, program management, and broad execution capabilities. A requirement is to motivate, leverage, and manage internal teams on a project basis in order to accomplish the program strategy.
- Experience designing and managing processes, projects, and programs; and you are highly organized, analytical, data driven, and like to put together business plans to support program decisions.
- You have managed cross-functional organizations and developed channel programs that have elements of on-boarding, enablement, and marketing.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Partner incentive program management and budget management experience.
- Partner business management, analytical, and planning programs experience.
- Portal management and marketing automation experience to best utilize automation to scale communications.
- Partner communications experience through partner portals, social, email, etc.
- A desire to communicate through dashboards, reports, and charts to communicate and inform your team on progress of initiatives.
More about our team
This position reports to the Partner Programs Manager and works closely with teams and leadership across Atlassian. The Channel team is a fun and high-energy group tasked to build programs to attract, activate, and go-to-market with partners (Solution Partners, Integrators, Aggregators, Services Partners, Technology Partners & Resellers) representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. Working with over 600 global channel partners we must ensure our programs support a variety of businesses. We are a critical part of Atlassian's broader field operations group, which has a unique approach to delivering value to our customers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .