“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Clinical Program Director - Care Model Design under the direction of the NeueHealth (NH) Chief Medical Officer and in coordination with the Medical Practice and VSO leadership, is responsible for creating and documenting NH’s clinical care model. This role will evolve into driving the implementation of the care model in employed and managed clinical practices. This individual will work closely with providers across the implementation process, beginning with an assessment of client’s capabilities, gaps, priorities and strategies. Provider education is a key component of the care model, in addition to practice workflow, utilization management, care management, quality improvement, and coding and documentation. This role will be responsible for communicating the care model to internal users, external users and potential clients.
- Work with clinical leaders across Bright Health to document current-state clinical care models and design and implement future best-in-class clinical care models for NeueHealth
- Coordinate with clinical and business leaders across the enterprise to operationalize clinical care models for NeueHealth
- Collaborate with employed and managed practices to assess current capabilities and develop implementation strategy
- Oversee development of clinical curriculum
- Own commercialization of care models by creating high quality presentation and business development materials; coordinate and lead business development discussions
- Responsible for provider education program
- Develop workflows inclusive of medical practice, utilization management, care management, quality improvement, and more
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of clinical, quality improvement, and management experience required
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a clinical setting – medical practice, IPA, and MSO preferred
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare management, managed care, and population health required
- Experience working with and collaborating successfully with executive clinical and business leadership; experience in preparing and presenting information to clinical and executive level leadership required
- Experience in healthcare consulting preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Advanced expertise in the “Office” suite of programs
- Advanced expertise in presentation software
- Deep understanding of medical practice workflows, EHR and Patient Centered Medical Home
- Understanding of other care models and sites of care including emergency room, urgent care, hospital, home care, skilled nursing facility, infusion centers, etc
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.