Iodine Software equips medical care teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging technology like Natural Language Processing, and ground breaking technologies like Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
What You’ll Do
Client Education and Success
- Engage with client CDI teams and support successful implementation of Smartlist products.
- Partner with Client Success team to drive product penetration within client accounts and to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Develop and provide education regarding clinical concepts to clients and internal stakeholders and product designers.
- Develop knowledge articles to continually expand and improve Iodine Software’s internal and external assets.
- Create and present monthly CDI/clinical education sessions to our broad client base.
- Collaborate with the product design team as a subject matter expert to define and design the clinical elements that drive our SmartList product suite
- Provide insights from client interactions to inform future research initiatives and drive product roadmaps
- Perform medical record review to identify client issues and create action plans for process improvement
- Audit performance of key data science conditions and elements
What You’ll Need
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Nursing (RN)
- 8+ years of clinical experience in an acute care environment
- 2 years’ experience in an advanced CDI role
- Experience with multiple clinical documentation programs, medical record coding, healthcare billing and revenue cycle management
- Experience presenting at industry professional conferences
- Self-starter, who is extremely motivated to demonstrate success
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Team player DNA with a desire to solve for the interests of our clients and of our business
- Ability to travel up to 50%, if necessary
- Master’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a CDI Consultant strongly preferred, with a heavy emphasis on CDI program assessment and implementation
- Credentialed (CCDS) and active membership with ACDIS
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly-vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care, and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You’ll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis**