Cloud Release Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
As a Release Manager you will focus on the Release Management lifecycle, which includes coordinating and the management of the releases across multiple teams. You will also help build automated release processes in support of deploying various applications across our environments. When necessary you will provide tools and services help to the engineering teams and delivery teams to ensure quality releases. You will be responsible for managing multiple releases across multiple environments collaborating with multiple groups.
- Define and implement a standardized deployment process for handling releases from partches to minor enhancement, to major releases.
- Create and coordinate release schedules working with Program Management and Dev management
- Responsible for coordinating/deploying actual release of software.
- Work with teams to define or improve process for managing source code for branch and merge strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple project deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assesses technical risk for complex issues and decide best course of action
- Proven ability to think and work strategically while driving on-time execution
- Leadership abilities and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and project management skills
- 2+ years similar experience in Release Management
- 2+ years experience using tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, GIT, JIRA, Confluence, and Slac
- Experience in software development methodologies
- Experience in continuous Integration and Delivery processes
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, product, and business teams
- Experience managing web-application projects
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.