Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your community management skills to a fast-growing venture-backed startup? Look no further! Living Security is looking for a proven community builder with B2B marketing experience and a proven track record of success with building online communities who will report to our Head of Marketing.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
As the Community Engagement Manager at Living Security, you will own our client communications strategy, serving as an integrator between our Marketing, Customer Success, and Client Operations teams. In addition, you will be responsible for building an intentional online community of cybersecurity industry professionals. Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
As our dream candidate, you are an experienced community marketing professional who is excited to build out our customer engagement programs in the cybersecurity industry. You are an analytical people-person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Drive overall communication strategy to customers, managing channels including email newsletters, webinars, events, Slack, and social media
- Prioritize and plan customer communications across multiple departments to create a seamless, integrated, value-driven experience for our customers
- Collaborate with the CSM team to understand customer growth strategy and align external communications to goals accordingly
- Work with Client Operations to understand pain points, usage trends, support issues and align external communications to goals accordingly
Build and Manage an Online Community
- Provide value-driven content and cultivate conversations between Living Security and a community of cybersecurity professionals at large enterprise brands
- Recruit professionals to join the Living Security community
- Track engagement with our content, drive community conversion for new business and growth
Drive Customer Advocacy
Leverage customer engagement and relationships to build advocacy opportunities through video and/or written case studies, testimonials, webinars, and conferences
Manage the Feedback Loop
Build an ongoing feedback loop between Product, Marketing, and Sales regarding customer needs/feature requests/pain points, industry trends and topics, and competitive intelligence
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a community manager at a B2B software company; you have built and scaled online communities to drive customer engagement
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify, track, and analyze relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events) AND online customer engagement metrics
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Experience with online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing engaging customer-facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity industry
- Experince with HubSpot
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.