Community Programs Manager
Khoros is looking for an engaging Community Programs Manager with a passion for running digital community programs, and with experience in envisioning, building and delivering technical product roadmaps.
The Community Programs Manager will work directly with the Community Leadership Team, Product and Engineering organizations, to develop and execute overall community strategy and ensure the overall success of the program.
This position will also lead our Community Managers, to ensure the effectiveness and outcomes of day-to-day community operations.
- Represents the voice of the community in meetings with stakeholders of varying levels and job functions.
- Ensures that project schedule and timeline is in alignment with business and implementation goals.
- Works with product and engineering teams to devise and manage the technical community roadmap.
- Evaluates upcoming releases and plans for deployment of prioritized features.
- Collaborates with our development team or third-party contractors to define and estimate technical solutions.
- Manages tactics to grow community member visits and achieve the ROI goals set by the Community Leadership Team.
- Measures and monitors community growth, concerns, and improvements.
- Partners with social media, web, and other internal teams to integrate community content strategy within all aspects of the organization and customer experience.
- Serves as an escalation point for critical issues highlighted by Community Managers.
- 3-5 years of experience driving visible community programs.
- 1-3 years team lead or management experience, ideally with remote employees.
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with remote teams.
- Understanding and practice of Web user experience, adoption, and stickiness.
- Knowledge of principles of customer service and online legal issues.
- Experience working with and partnering with engineering and UX teams.
- Experience with Jira, Lithium or other community platforms.
- Great leadership, communication, presentation, and people skills.
- Proven ability to create and manage data-driven, strategic community programs.