Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way commercial construction contractors do business. Billd is well-funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7-star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd is looking for a Construction Project Research Specialist who is responsible for reviewing and approving construction projects that are eligible for our products. The role will work a daily queue of construction projects to research attributes such as construction type, general contractor information, property characteristics, parcel information, and flag certain risks.
Austin, TX in-office
What You'll Do
- Process diligence requests for new projects submitted by our customers - this is primarily research tasks and data recording
- Research contractor and project information through third-party data providers to provide appropriate diligence for all contractors and project.
- Coordination with sales and account management teams on additional document requests, incomplete data and approval/decline rational
- Determine preliminary notice and mechanic lien eligibility per project
- Work hand in hand with sales and underwriting teams to move projects through the pipeline to be eligible for funding
- Regularly communicate both good and bad news to our contractor customers and general contractors
- Support and contribute to the department's process improvement.
- Research and record business background checks for all associated stakeholders on a project
- Support internal projects; such as internal audits and updates to the internal, contractor, and supplier procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years in commercial construction or mechanic lien processing
- The ability to work on repetitive research tasks
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description