Consultant - Fundraising Solutions
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Raiser's Edge NXT is the first, truly comprehensive cloud-based fundraising and donor management software solution built specifically for nonprofits and the entire social good community. As the Raiser's Edge NXT Consultant, you will work with our clients to implement Blackbaud solutions that can help to build better relationships and fundraise more effectively to further their unique missions. This person will identify and research business needs, determine solutions to business problems, and work closely with business and technical teams to ensure there is integration between business and technology. The Raiser's Edge NXT Consultant understands the development processes (SDLC) and/or business workflow processes, and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
We are currently seeking skilled individuals to fill multiple openings for Raiser's Edge NXT Consultants, at all levels (Associate, Staff, Senior) to work in our offices in; Charleston, SC, Austin, TX, St. Paul, MN, Bedford, NH, New York, NY or remotely from some major metropolitan locations, such as; Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA or Denver, CO.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritize deliverables and identify product requirements and dependencies.
- Create detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) or Business Process documentation (as applicable) and configure the software solution to meet the customer's business process requirements, as defined.
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partner with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions, and evaluate the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions.
- Proactively gather information to understand customer needs, and appropriately set expectations with the customer as it relates to project scope, timeline, and budget.
- Help to identify issues of scalability and interaction when evaluating existing systems or developing new ones.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing improvement, achieving success by collaborating on cross-functional changes that impact others, and a commitment to data-based decisions.
- Design, manage, control, refine and simplify standard systems and processes, continuously looking beyond obvious solutions to identify underlying problems or trends.
What we'll want you to have:
- 1-5+ years experience in fundraising, software implementation and/or consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification or Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certification desirable but not required
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Experience with direct marketing, accounting or fundraising campaigns
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products (Raiser’s Edge, Raiser’s Edge NXT) and the non-profit industry are a plus
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.