Consultant - Fundraising Solutions at Blackbaud
Raiser's Edge NXT is the first, truly comprehensive cloud-based fundraising and donor management software solution built specifically for nonprofits and the entire social good community. As the Raiser's Edge NXT Consultant, you will work with our clients to implement Blackbaud solutions that can help to build better relationships and fundraise more effectively to further their unique missions. This person will identify and research business needs, determine solutions to business problems, and work closely with business and technical teams to ensure there is integration between business and technology. The Raiser's Edge NXT Consultant understands the development processes (SDLC) and/or business workflow processes, and is very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues
We are currently seeking skilled individuals to fill multiple openings for Raiser's Edge NXT Consultants, at all levels (Associate, Staff, Senior) to work in our offices in; Charleston, SC, Austin, TX, St. Paul, MN, Bedford, NH, New York, NY or remotely from some major metropolitan locations, such as; Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, CA, Atlanta, GA, Boston, MA or Denver, CO.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritize deliverables and identify product requirements and dependencies.
- Create detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) or Business Process documentation (as applicable) and configure the software solution to meet the customer's business process requirements, as defined.
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partner with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions, and evaluate the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions.
- Proactively gather information to understand customer needs, and appropriately set expectations with the customer as it relates to project scope, timeline, and budget.
- Help to identify issues of scalability and interaction when evaluating existing systems or developing new ones.
- Demonstrate commitment to ongoing improvement, achieving success by collaborating on cross-functional changes that impact others, and a commitment to data-based decisions.
- Design, manage, control, refine and simplify standard systems and processes, continuously looking beyond obvious solutions to identify underlying problems or trends.
What we'll want you to have:
- 1-5+ years experience in fundraising, software implementation and/or consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification or Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certification desirable but not required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience with direct marketing, accounting or fundraising campaigns
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products (Raiser’s Edge, Raiser’s Edge NXT) and the non-profit industry are a plus