Coordinator-Program at Ascension
Ascension Rx is looking for a Program Coordinator to join their National Clinical Pharmacy Services team.
Full Time | Days | Remote
What You Will Do
The Program Coordinator will support the National Clinical Pharmacy team with coordinating Expert Review Panels and Therapeutic Affinity Group. Additionally, this position will assist with coordination of medication safety, clinical decision support, formulary, clinical initiatives and distribution of written clinical material across Ascension. The program coordinator will provide data analytics management and administrative support to clinical pharmacy leadership.
- Schedule and support preparation for team meetings (including meeting minutes, reports, presentations) to support program leaders.
- Performs key tasks to support all aspects of various stages of projects.
- Coordinate monthly Therapeutic Affinity Group meetings and Expert Review Panels.
- Manage clinical group programs, schedules, shared drives and data.
- Coordinate, organize and support written program materials to targeted audiences.
- Document and track program progress toward goals.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1 year of data analytics and data mining management experience highly preferred.
- Prior project management experience.
- Effective organizational skills with focus on confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, identify needs and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with Pivot Tables and reporting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.