Culinary Senior Program Manager at Whole Foods Market
A successful candidate possesses superb judgement, dives deep into business metrics and processes, and consistently delivers results. The position requires working both autonomously and collaboratively in an often ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization. They must demonstrate passion for the customer experience.
This role is based at the company’s headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- Single-threaded leader for the planning and delivery of defined programs in support of the Culinary Team
- Owns business results for assigned programs and ensures programs stays aligned to organizational objectives
- Earns trust and works cross-functionally with partners in Operations, Merchandising and Technology to identify program opportunities, define strategy, and plan execution
- Recommends and builds business cases to support the prioritization of new projects and strategies to drive program results
- Drives business operational cadence for assigned programs and projects including weekly business reviews, monthly/quarterly business reviews, and annual operating plans
- Develops annual plans for assigned programs and projects including financial targets, input and output goals, and required investment
- Identifies and executes against opportunities to streamline, eliminate or automate processes to drive executional efficiency
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience with strong analytical and data-driven track record
- Strong program or product management skills with demonstrated success delivering results on programs with multiple stakeholders
- Strong financial and business acumen with experience building financial models, and defining and vetting assumptions
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for interpreting trends and data and making informed projections/assertions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality; able to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences, including senior leadership
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, and balance a portfolio of projects
- Ability to influence change in a decentralized work environment
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent writing skills
- Passion for Whole Foods Market’s mission and values
- Willingness to travel as needed
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.