Custom Solutions Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our team as Custom Solutions Specialists. In this role, you’ll partner with our customers to develop innovative solutions for the unique challenges that continuously occur in the Construction industry. You’ll accomplish this in three primary ways:
- Custom PDFs – Creating and modifying custom templates that allow our customers to export all necessary documents, including large and often complex multi-page legal contracts.
- Custom Tools – Creating additional tools/modules within Procore to allow customers to organize, store, and share additional information
- Custom Workflows – Developing workflows that automate approval processes and trigger programmed notifications
We’re a project-based team, and our work is completely customized; no two projects are ever the same. Following initial scoping of the project with our clients and frequent collaboration with others throughout the company, we work independently to complete each client’s request.
This role is based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for the right fit for our team and will train the right person. If you’re eager to confront challenges and have a strong desire to help people find the best possible solution for each unique situation—we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Become proficient in Procore’s web and mobile app by developing a solid understanding of its functionality, continuously optimize its use, and maximize its effectiveness
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services
- Have a thorough understanding of the construction industry and its processes, how Procore seeks to simplify those processes for its customers, and what Custom Solutions can offer as solutions
- Learn to use Ecrion Design Studio Publisher to create and edit templates that will generate client’s custom PDFs; adhere to best practices while also looking for novel solutions
- Diligently respond to client requests for customizations via phone and email
- Consistent attention to detail and management of all administrative aspects of job
- Utilize Salesforce for all client interactions and tracking/maintaining of individual metrics
- Understand the function of various teams across Procore; work with Product, Development, Account Managers, and others to satisfy client requests
What we’re looking for:
- Strong technology skills
- Ecrion Design Studio Publisher and Salesforce experience preferred
- Design or Programming experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Word and Excel as well Google Docs and Sheets
- Basic understanding of SaaS business model
- Building strong client relationships
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, phone and email especially
- Understanding of client’s needs and being able to offer compelling solutions
- Desire to work collaboratively, to be able to ask for help, and hold to a common vision
- Have the courage to innovate and try new solutions as well as the willingness to learn from mistakes
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Always looking for the “Why” in what you do to make the team more efficient and effective.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.