Blackbaud is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join the Cyber Security Team. This is an exciting opportunity that includes engagement across the full breadth of the security program at Blackbaud! This role will report into the Office of the CISO and play a key role in our delivery of highly visible and cross-functional cybersecurity initiatives.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coach team members in agile project management methodologies.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern backlog management standards and processes.
- Ensure security leadership is aligned on both mid- and long-term commitments and is prepared to support execution.
- Lead agile ceremonies for multiple teams within the security department, ensuring alignment against priorities and facilitating trade-off discussions, as necessary.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure team’s success, including integration of projects and dependencies.
- Identifies and elevates risks and impediments to achieving the organization’s security goals, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Conducts retrospective ceremonies and project closure activities with a vision for iterative and continuous improvement.
- Contribute to advancing our processes, department metrics and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 3-5 years project management experience, preferably within an IT or security related field
- Practical experience with lean and agile methodologies, proficiency in Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Certification highly preferred - Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner (SAFe-SP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; translating and presenting ideas to larger groups
- Strong interpersonal skills; fostering respect, morale, and teamwork within and across teams
- Skilled in negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are differing viewpoints