We’re looking for a Department Coordinator to join our Engineering team in Austin, TX. You’ll manage a wide range of administrative related tasks that will help keep our team on track. As a successful Engineering Coordinator, you’re organized and proactive with professional level communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day Engineering operations including scheduling department-wide events and meetings and partnering with facilities and IT for new hire requests
- Book and manage all travel and reservations for department
- Assist with facilities requests relating to seating arrangements for the department
- Promote company culture by organizing and executing team offsite meetings, dinners, and employee appreciation events
- Support department with purchasing supplies (books, hardware, etc.)
- Ensure lunch meetings and presentations are organized and outfitted
- Collaborate with other department coordinators to organize cross-department meetings and events
- Provide administrative support for day-to-day Engineering operations
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Department to ensure all recruiting events run smoothly
- Prepare and complete expense reports
- Support Enablement team on department-wide projects
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of previous experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.