Digital Consultant, GoCentral
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Job Description Summary
As a Consultant, you are personally responsible for helping the customers in your account base thrive online. You will work with your small business customers to determine their goals, evaluate their current web presence, and chart a strategy to leverage GoDaddy services to achieve success. The right candidate has a love of helping others and the confidence to guide customers into their recommendations. Consultants will provide a Do It With You level of support, teaching and coaching their customers to get the most out of their GoDaddy services.
This position’s objective is to create a customer experience that empowers business owners to develop, manage and grow their online presence with GoDaddy’s help.
What you’ll do:
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers - Providing excellent support to your customers as they work to design their GoCentral web presence and brand their business, optimize onsite/offsite SEO, develop their social media accounts, and take advantage of Email Marketing.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of GoDaddy's service offering.
- Lead client calls on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Help customers primarily through phone support and screenshare interactions, but occasionally over email.
- Manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, built with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Prioritize among competing tasks.
- Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to address customer needs.
- Adapt personal style to suit a wide range of situations & people.
- Ensure clients receive requested products/services in a timely fashion.
- Communicate client’s needs to internal teams/departments.
- Track clients account for service/product penetration.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients through upsell opportunities.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines.
- Manage challenging clients with patience and professionalism.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.