Director, Global Program Management at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director, Global Program Management to join Procore’s International Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll lead a team of international product and industry experts to deliver a best-in-class customer success journey for our clients around the world.
As our Director, Global Program Management, you’ll use your passion for employee and customer experience to support highly complex, global SaaS solutions. To be successful in this role, you’ll be required to drive rigorous execution with high accuracy. You’re a strong and influential leader with experience developing talent and building high performing teams. If you’re a quick learner and self-starter—we’d love to hear from you!
This position has the opportunity to be based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a global team of Strategic Product Consultants supporting clients around the world
- Own complex product and platform solutions for international customers
- Partner with Sales Engineers to understand our international customer needs and prioritize customer-specific product needs
- Partner with our professional services teams to deliver solutions to support international client needs
- Develop standards for international product rollouts and develop product/industry knowledge building solutions for international CS team members
- Partner with product marketing to effectively communicate Product Roadmaps and rollouts
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years working in a technology, SaaS, or startup environment
- Experience with B2B communication, L&D, or project management
- Knowledge of SaaS customer lifecycle, processes, and best practices preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; including writing, proofreading, and public speaking
- Experience working with a variety of Learning Systems, Video Editing or other Enablement Tools is highly desired
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, and GSuite
- Comfortable with ambiguity - as our company continues to scale, we are defining many processes for the first time
- Model for our core values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.