Director of Product, Project Management at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director of Product, Project Management to bring to life our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform. In this role, you’ll manage our flagship Project Management products through one of the industry’s most significant shifts—the move to design-build and integrated project delivery. More than ever, teamwork starts long before the first shovel hits the ground, and we need a leader to drive innovation, delight customers, and empower them to manage their design processes. You’ll spend time in the field with customers and our field teams designing the future of how our customers collaborate in the course of construction. If you have proven experience digging into customer problems, distilling them into needs, and envisioning the best solutions to meet and exceed them—we’d love to speak with you.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and you will have the opportunity to drive innovation and make a difference. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities in which we all live.
This position will report to the VP of Product and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute the product strategy for driving ARR growth from our flagship Project Management products
- Ensure our products help our customers effectively shift to the new world of Design-Build & Integrated Project Delivery
- Work with Corporate Development and Global Partnerships teams to create and execute build/buy/partner strategies
- Lead, develop, and level-up a team of 10+ product managers to be best-in-class while delivering our shared vision and mission by exemplifying the product process and driving accountability
- Drive collaboration across R&D and Revenue organizations to delight our customers with innovative, unparalleled solutions
- Work closely with construction professionals from the field to the C-suite to identify opportunities that enhance their experience
- Work with Product Marketing to drive roadmap communication to different size customers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at a software company, preferably with startup experience
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on personalized user interfaces, design systems, or business process automation
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and developing Product Managers
- Experience driving alignment across multiple stakeholders and collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, agile development, and go-to-market
- Ability to gracefully balance competing priorities and effectively communicating trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components that structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.