Director of Project Management
As the Director of Project Management within DISCO's Professional Services organization, you will be responsible for building out the managed service offering, including the project management staffing, training, and performance measurement. You will be overseeing the growth of the client service function as well as be responsible for fostering and developing strong client relationships. You will serve as a point of escalation for internal teams.Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience managing team of 10+ project managers and/or analysts
- 10+ years of experience as a consultant or project manager focused on litigation support and ediscovery
- High degree of e-discovery experience and knowledge required, data processing and technical skills a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present information to Executive level audience
- Experience implementing new tools and change management for large company wide programs with a focus on operational efficiency
- Experience leading projects with internal legal stakeholders as well as cross functional technical teams.
- PMP or Agile certification
- Experience working at a technology company or start-up
- Ability to motivate and adapt to different working styles based on teams involved
- Manage regional project managers and build Austin-based project management POD structure
- Collaborate with Training Leads, Data Operations, Enterprise Solutions, Support, and Review teams to define best in class workflows and hand-offs with DISCO technology
- Contribute to product law reviews by providing feedback and input to the product development process
- Collaborate with Customer Success Leadership on providing input to internal and external training and documentation.
- Coordinate with Customer Success Leadership to develop and launch NPS metrics; manage quarterly objectives and key results for support team.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.