Director of Strategic Partnerships at Amherst
Director of Strategic Partnerships - Bungalo
The Director of Strategic Partnerships of Bungalo will support strategic projects and partner relationships as well as assist in identifying and evaluating new business and partner opportunities that are in line with Bungalo’s near- and long-term growth strategy. This position will report to the President of Bungalo.
You will work in close collaboration with internal counterparts across the organization to help ideate, create, and manage aspects of buy-in and execution; build meaningful internal relationships that are necessary to refine and make successful the evolving Bungalo brand, audience and partnerships with external clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING!
- Create pitches, strategy decks, and materials and present to external audiences and potential prospects and partners. Create similar documents and materials for internal audiences for approval and directional strategy decisions.
- Ad hoc analysis conducting market research using external resources to help drive decision making
- Identifying opportunities for senior leadership to increase both internal and external brand awareness for the Bungalo brand.
- Facilitate project management around key initiatives for the business.
- Aggressively ideate and expand upon new business ideas and potential channels of execution.
- Engage external business and industry experts as assigned to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities in the marketplace.
- Contribute to and manage the ongoing relationship with key strategic partners as directed, while interfacing with multiple internal touchpoints.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE?
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field. MBA / Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ with a diverse background of experience in partnerships, licensing or sales from media organizations, talent representation, online platforms, products, brands, and/or advertising agencies.
- Detail-oriented and possessing strong organizational skills, with the ability to quickly gather and synthesize information across many aspects of the business
- Excellent communications skills, disciplined storyteller in documents, natural collaborator, ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization and promote ideas persuasively
- Proven project management skills with excellent follow through as it relates to executing project plans
- Ability to take direction well; ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks on deadline
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed (30-40%)
- Masterful at advanced PowerPoint presentations and similar with Excel
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Collaborative team environment and the tools needed to be successful in your job
- Exceptional onboarding experience (we want you to succeed in your new role)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Pick the plan that works best for you and the family)
- 401K with employer match (We just keep on giving)
- Employee referral program (Get paid for referring your friends)
- Casual dress code environment (Enough Said)
WHO WE ARE
Bungalo is a private company focused on buying, renovating, and selling across the country. We are very passionate about what we do. We care for each other, our partners, and our customers, fostering a culture of transparency, trust, and empowerment. We are determined to work smarter, utilizing great tools and technology to create an excellent experience for our residents. We are also driven to work harder and do what it takes to create exceptional outcomes. Our goal is to provide our residents a great house, a seamless experience, and attentive service so they can obtain a home they love.