Drug & Alcohol Program Administrator
What you'll be doing:
- Be the Company expert for RigUp (and subsidiaries) compliance as it relates to drug/alcohol testing and occupational health screening regulations at the federal and state level and in various industries to ensure on-going compliance.
- Maintain compliant D&A program as it relates to regulatory and internal changes.
- Manage relationships with third party administrators (TPAs), clients, internal teams, employees and suppliers (contractors) to ensure legal, regulatory, and client compliance.
- Work with Supplier Onboarding to arrange for scheduling of testing and establish review protocols for test results.
- Monitors regulatory agencies to anticipate new regulations, and coordinate efforts to ensure compliance.
- Participates in TPA audits and ensures appropriate reconciliation of collection site invoice/billing.
- Act as a trusted adviser on drug testing to our sales, marketing and support teams.
- Responsible for researching/selection of TPA and other related vendors and the general smooth operation of our drug testing product offerings.
- Work with our internal Product Line Teams (PLT) to help design and implement product offerings that will support regulatory, client and internal requirements.
What you should have:
- 5-8 years of experience in managing a drug and alcohol program.
- Excellent knowledge of W2 (employee) and contingent workforce (1099 contractors) logistics as it relates to drug and alcohol program management.
- Significant experience in managing drug and alcohol programs for Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), DOT Pipeline and Hazardous Material Substance Act (PHMSA) and Non-DOT personnel.
- Solid understanding of occupational health (fit for duty) screening programs.
- Experience as a manager and leader with a track record of driving initiatives within a complex organization.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision.
- A highly driven individual with an executional focus and strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal situations.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary