Employee Resource Groups (ERG) Program Manager at Unity Technologies
Does the idea of joining an empowered team helping to build and scale inclusion and diversity strategy within a global company excite you? If so, come join Unity Technologies as the ERG Program Manager!
In partnership with the Inclusion Team, you will lead and implement programming, resources, and tools throughout Unity’s workforce. You will help ensure that we live up to our values by being a trusted partner and scaling strategies that equip our global Employee Resource Groups with informed support, so they can continue to build an inclusive work environment.
This is an opportunity to directly impact the everyday experiences of Unity’s employees as well as the company’s ability to innovate and resolve hard problems in the gaming, architecture, automotive, and film industries.
You will also get the opportunity to plan events, programs, and workshops that educate and empower our Employee Resource Groups to live our Inclusion Principles of Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the daily operations of the Employee Resource Groups (5 groups moving to 7 in 2021) and scaling the impact of all ERGs
- Modeling empathy and respect as a trusted resource and partner in shaping our company culture
- Innovating and creating programming and tools grounded in real-world experiences meeting employees where they are
- Contributing to and influencing the global inclusion strategy
- Managing and executing all internal Inclusion events and Cultural Heritage Month and local Community celebrations
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal awareness and skills focused on listening, supportiveness, and group dynamics as well as a demonstrated understanding of your own identity and how it impacts your work
- Confidence simultaneously managing and measuring multiple projects from inception to completion through qualitative and quantitative key results
- Honed skills as an influential communicator and presenter who has a proven ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external partners as well as a nuanced understanding of confidentiality and Human Resources processes and standards
- Robust history of planning cultural, recruiting, and educational events from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree and/or combination of demonstrable experience in Human Resources, education, non-profit, and community-building work
You might also have
- Graphic design and marketing experience telling compelling stories through multiple mediums
- Community organizing and/or coalition building experience in underserved communities within the workplace or educational settings
- Audio and visual skills in producing, editing, and sharing podcasts and short videos
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.