ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP,120+ of the Global 2000, 75+ of the F500, 20 of the top 25 SaaS providers, 6 of the top 7 US banks, 4 of the top 5 UK banks, and 5 of the top 10 companies on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list.
About the Role:
The Enablement Partner at ThousandEyes is a high performing individual contributor who will have global responsibility for onboarding and continuous development of the sales professionals in your aligned business segment, all focused on helping sales-people sell more effectively.
You will be responsible for identifying performance gaps and development needs which impact individual and group performance and leading the creation, utilization, and measurement of tools and programs to enable and drive incremental revenue and efficiencies. Additionally, the enablement partner will lead and implement on-going support and execution of key revenue enablement initiatives including continuous process improvement, tools & systems capabilities, and team member skills building & training programs.
This opportunity might be for you if you:
- Enjoy creative and critical thinking and problem-solving
- Love building and nurturing relationships
- Have expertise in sales training, development and across methodologies that improve the overall performance of our selling practices and people
- Work with integrity, passion and high quality and service-excellence standards
- Have a wealth of knowledge and experience that you want to fully leverage
- Want to make an immediate impact within a growing company and have the opportunity to grow with it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive participation and attainment of the sales teams you are aligned to
- Know the productivity expectations and collaborate and drive programs that support those plans
- Understand a full funnel view by role profile and create and deliver programs that support optimization of each stage of the funnel
- Collaborate with sales leaders on sales methodologies and practices that align to our Sales Plans and Processes; implement and manage day-to-day (e.g., MEDDPICC, Value Framework, Customer Verifiers, Opportunity/Account Reviews, Territory Planning)
- Drive adoption and utilization of tools and programs as well as consistent and rigorous measurement of key metrics to team performance
- Drive a consistent approach to obtaining and consolidating field sales feedback to regularly identify areas of improvement in sales training and sales messaging
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to create, update, and deliver training programs and materials that are effective and designed to improve the overall productivity of the sales force
- Deliver training and coaching to sales managers, new sales hires and seasoned sellers
- Assist in the development, administration and coordination of sales training schedules and programs, including new hire training, the annual sales kick off and midyear sales events, regional/team QBRs, and ongoing sales skill training
- Produce and deliver sales methodology and skills training in various formats (online self-paced, webinar-based, classroom)
- Build a culture and engagement in the tribe through sharing of best practices, lessons learned, and celebrating wins
- Strengthen intra-team communications through adoption of micro-learning & social shares (e.g., Slack, Chatter, Seismic)
- Foster and environment of “enablement for the people, by the people” by gaining participation from SMEs across the business to support micro-learning efforts.
- Act as the regional advocate and liaison with global teams to ensure regional systems, tools, product and training gaps and needs are being addressed
- Deliver operational support for sales leadership on programs & projects that drive individual team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Work in conjunction with global functions to continuously improve methods, systems, processes, tools, and training programs to address capability gaps
- A bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
- 5-7 years of sales, or sales training experience
- Experience with course development in a SaaS environment and/or corporate software training and a passion for building program content and converting to online learning and training simulations.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
- Experience with solution or outcome selling, ideally aligning to a Value Framework.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to drive deliverables and results which involve people who do not report to you. Ability to work independently, on a team, and as a leader.
- Experience with one or more enablement tools, including, Seismic, Mindtickle, Salesforce.com, and other enablement gamification tools.
- Able to apply effective process management and project management skills.
- Ability to identify and interpret trends in data and communicate findings.
- Strong skillset in drawing data-supported conclusions and building action plans to remedy negative impacts.
- Self-motivated and able to drive results independently.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships based on trust and proven results.