Engagement Manager at SparkCognition (Austin, TX)
We are looking for a driven and talented Engagement Manager who will work with our customer's executives and subject matter experts, as well as our business and technical teams. This critical role will drive the successful implementation of our services and products to ensure the solution delivers expected customer value.
Our ideal person is a skilled project manager with experience in software delivery and professional services. This also includes technical skills in machine learning, data integration, application development, and infrastructure deployment. Domain experience in any of the following areas: Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities.
This is a highly visible role that offers the opportunity to meaningfully drive success internally as well as to our valued customers.
If you were already working for us, you would be:
- Leading engagement teams to perform implementation activities, working with internal team members from Sales, Data Science, Software Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services, Research, Support, and Finance
- Tracking, anticipating and addressing challenges before they become risks
- Effectively and proactively communicating with customers on execution and building a trusted relationship
- Ensuring the adoption of our solutions by supporting product training, collecting product feedback, advocating for customer needs
- Managing activities for custom application development, including but not limited to discovery and requirements gathering
- Supporting value definition and ensuring value capture for customer projects and accounts
- Overseeing projects across customer accounts to drive successful outcomes and account growth
- Advising internal stakeholders on opportunities for product development and solution applications/use cases aligned to customers and internal interests
- Supporting our executive leadership in implementing and scaling best practices within the organization to continuously improve our offerings and customer experience
- (Eventually)Traveling to customer sites, as needed (varies on a project basis)
You may be a fit for our team if you:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years of project/program management experience, ideally implementing SaaS solutions
- Have significant domain experience in applicable industries
- Have the ability to successfully communicate and work with a variety of stakeholders including senior executives, subject matter experts, software engineers and data scientists
- Can effectively collaborate across customer and internal teams to solve problems, define scope and timelines, manage against a plan, and provide project/product direction based on customer feedback
- Can translate between business and technical domains
- Are highly organized and have a self-directed business style with a strong ability to prioritize
- Have excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Can juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously as well as effectively collaborate across teams and work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Have a bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering); Masters preferred
It would be great if you had:
- Prior work experience in one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities
- Exposure to and/or interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive maintenance, natural language processing
SparkCognition is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. SparkCognition prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.