Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise marketing strategy.
In this role, you will help develop programs to create and activate our champions at Enterprise companies.
- Run a series of webinars designed to help end users drive deeper adoption of Miro at their companies and champion broader use cases
- Work with content marketing to identify assets needed to help champions build the business case for Miro’s Enterprise Plan
- Work with community team to design advocacy programs for Enterprise champions
- Create programs for Miro admins, such as email newsletters, to create value and visibility into company adoption
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- SaaS experience preferred
- Autonomous and dependable
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from broad dataset
- A builder, can build and operationalize processes to scale
- A problem-solver, takes things to the finish line
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!