Event Project Manager
What you’ll be called: Event Project Manager
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Plan, organize and execute assigned events and contribute to all KWRI produced events and cultural expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through a working knowledge of all major event planning tasks and details, autonomously execute on the scope and vision for each assigned event within the approved budget.
- Negotiate directly with vendors and KWRI team members in order to deliver on project goals and objectives.
- Create and manage event project plans with tasks and task owners to the larger goals of the event in attendance numbers, vision and revenue.
- Successfully research and report on benchmarking techniques to determine the vision for current and future programs.
- Depending on role within department, may lead a specialty area such as event technology, event production, or event food and beverage.
- Work on other events as a task lead and as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 or more years of large scale event planning experience.
- MS Office and Google Suite proficiency.
- Flexibility to occasionally work irregular business hours due to event schedules, set-up and break down.
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 30 pounds and move, assist and lift items of awkward weights and sizes.
- Travel up to 20 percent.
- 5 or more years of large-scale event planning experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.