Experienced Logistics Professionals at Shipwell
Shipwell is fundamentally changing the shipping and logistics industry by building a connected platform that provides solutions for your entire supply chain. We are streamlining the way shippers, 3PLs, and carriers have operated for decades using ground-breaking technology to provide automation and workflow solutions in an established industry that comprises over 5% GDP. Shipwell created the first truly connected digital supply chain platform that provides real-time connectivity, visibility, automation, and bullet-proof APIs. We are a Series B startup that is backed by world-class investors, such as First Round Capital, Fifth Wall, and Georgian Partners.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
- Director Level Positions (5+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience)
- Carrier Sales Manager (3+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience)
- Operations Manager (3+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience)
- LTL Operations (3+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience)
- Drayage Operations (3+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience)
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of FTL/LTL/Drayage Brokerage Experience
- Leadership qualities to mentor and train junior representatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- Driven, enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated
- Ability to problem solve, think quickly and make educated business decisions
- Superior written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing startups
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice